If you hang around the Journey staff for any length of time, you’ll notice that we LOVE to talk. If you get us going on something we’re all interested in, we can really dig into some good stuff. We wanted to take the dynamic of a conversation like that and bring it to the podcast.
In this episode, we gathered some of our staff together to discuss their thoughts on the relationship between grace & truth. Most people have strong opinions one way or the other on this issue, but as you’ll hear in the conversation, this isn’t such a clear cut issue.
009 The Journey Online Podcast | A Conversation on Grace and Truth w/ Journey Staff
What’s In This Episode?
- What is your starting point on Law vs. Grace? (1:30)
- Why is this one of the more important issues for a follower of Jesus to understand? (5:15)
- What areas do we struggle with this in the Church? (13:35)
- Where do you personally struggle with this issue? (21:35)
- Final Thoughts? (33:20)
Links from Episode:
- Journey Blog
- Partner Night – Sign Up Here
- Axiom by Bill Hybels
- “Three Muslim Misconceptions about Christians” by J.D. Greear
- “Three Christian Misconceptions about Muslims” by J.D. Greear
- The End of Religion by Bruxy Cavey
- Share Your Story